London Bridge Studio COVID-19 Back to Work Protocol
London Bridge Studio is committed to following the CDC and OSHA recommendations during the re-opening process of our business. Our goal is to keep our staff and clients safe while providing a world class recording studio experience. Thank you for your corporation.
The studio is equipped with a new high output HVAC system to ensure maximum air ventilation throughout the studio and includes an ultra violet filter system maximizing safety.
Sessions are limited to 6 clients or less.
• Please do not come in if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms.
-Fever of 99.5 or greater
-Shortness of breath
-Diarrhea or nausea
-Change in sense of taste or smell
-Loss of appetite
-Exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
• Upon arrival clients must sign in.
• All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected before each session and through out the day.
• Hand sanitizer will be supplied at all entrances to the studio.
• Separate entrances will be available for clients and staff.
• 6’ distance will be required between all people in the studio at all times unless the client group is sharing a home or has had previous contact.
Masks must be worn when two or more people are in the same room.